ClearStory International is an international public relations agency with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. With 30 clients across 20+ countries, we work with the world’s most promising early stage startups and internationally focused businesses to build their profiles in new and existing markets.
ClearStory International is currently recruiting for a full-time Account Executive role as our client base expands.
You will be working with some of the fastest-growing companies around the world to tell their story and generate media interest. You will liaise with international and regional publications/broadcasters including TechCrunch, New York Times, BBC, Channel News Asia and others to produce impactful client coverage.
This exciting role is mainly fully remote with regular team training sessions and quarterly social events.
You will be responsible for every day client servicing and the execution of targeted media campaigns around the world with the opportunity to travel to help coordinate some of the largest tech conferences globally.
Our Account Executives are given the opportunity to learn and grow within the company through enhancing their client facing skills, PR and media knowledge.
- Media targeting and research
- Assisting in the planning and execution of international media campaigns
- Drafting of press releases and other materials
- Media relations
- Messaging and storyboard creation
- Client reporting
- Client relations
- International event coordination
- Travel is required
Who You Are
- You have an interest in technology and startups
- You are ambitious, career driven and keen to build an international media contact list
- You are flexible, adaptive and proactive
- You have an interest in global affairs
- You are organised and have strong attention to detail
- You are solutions focused
- You can work to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
- You are friendly and have good people skills
- You work well both independently and as part of a small team
- You have strong writing skills and grammar
- You have a good instinct for interesting editorial content
Qualifications and requirements
- Third level degree OR relevant communications or PR qualification/Diploma
- An interest in technology
- Demonstrable writing skills
- Other language would be desirable