ClearStory International is an international public relations agency with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. With 20 clients across 10+ countries, we work with the world’s most promising early stage startups and internationally focused businesses to build their profiles in new and existing markets.
ClearStory is recruiting for an Intern role with a view to a full time position from January 2019 as our client list expands internationally.
You will be working with some of the fastest growing companies around the world to tell their story and generate media interest. You will liaise with international and regional publications/broadcasters including TechCrunch, New York Times, BBC, Channel News Asia and others to produce impactful client coverage.
You will be responsible for every day client servicing and the execution of targeted media campaigns around the world.
- Media targeting and research
- Assisting in the planning and execution of international media campaigns
- Drafting of press releases and other materials
- Media relations
- Messaging and storyboard creation
- Client reporting
- Client relations
Who you are
- You have an interest in technology and startups
- You are ambitious, career driven and keen to build an international media contact list
- You are flexible, adaptive and proactive
- You have an interest in global affairs
- You are organised and have a good eye for detail
- You are solution focused
- You can work to tight deadlines in a high stress environment
- You are friendly and have good people skills
- You work well as part of a small team
- You have strong writing skills and grammar
- You have a good instinct for interesting editorial content
Qualifications and requirements
- Third level degree OR relevant communications or PR qualification/diploma
- Demonstrable writing skills
Salary and benefits
- Full time paid internship (3 months)
- Opportunity to progress to full time position by January 2019
Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Application details and deadline
You can apply for the role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. Please have your application in by the deadline of Friday 26th October 2018.