ClearStory International is an international public relations agency with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. With 30 clients across 15+ countries, we work with the world’s most promising early stage startups and internationally focused businesses to build their profiles in new and existing markets.
We’re recruiting for a PR internship role as our client list continues to expand.
You will be working with some of the fastest growing companies around the world to tell their story and generate media interest.
You’ll get proper exposure to client servicing and media relations as you assist the team on the execution of targeted media campaigns around the world.
You will liaise with international media to produce impactful coverage for our clients, carry out research and draft PR materials.
- Media targeting and research
- Assisting in the planning and execution of international media campaigns
- Drafting press releases and other PR materials
- Media relations
- Client reporting
- Event PR
Who You Are
- You have an interest in media, technology, startups and global business affairs
- You are organised and can prioritise tasks
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You’re eager to learn and improve your skills
- You work well as part of a team
Qualifications and requirements
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months
- A third level degree or a relevant communications/PR qualification
- Strong writing skills
Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Please use the link below to apply with your CV. If you have any questions about this role, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org