ClearStory International is one of the fastest growing international PR agencies in the world working with founders and companies at the cutting edge of technology.
From Cleantech, Blockchain, Fintech and others, the companies we work with are looking to change the world for the better and are determined to succeed. With 50+ clients across four continents, ClearStory enables these ambitious world changers to build their reputation and credibility anywhere in the world working with top-tier national and international media.
If you are passionate about public relations and want to work internationally to assist the leading innovators of today, ClearStory is looking for experienced PR consultants to help our clients on their journey.
At ClearStory International we pride ourselves in being experts at what we do. We are actively searching for people who want to develop and enhance their public relations skills to become world-class experts in global communications.
See more details below.
Who You Are:
- You have extensive experience across business, finance and/or tech PR
- You have a genuine interest in technology, startups and global business affairs
- You have experience planning and executing strategic announcements
- You have strong writing and editing skills at speed
- You can problem-solve within high pressure situations
- You are flexible and proactive with a proven ability to multitask
- You have client and media relations experience in an agency environment
- You are organised and have strong attention to detail
- You have campaign planning and advisory experience
- You have experience in preparing client pitch decks and pitching.
- You are friendly and have exceptional interpersonal skills
- You can give clear direction and have strong communication skills
- You have experience of client and internal reporting
What you must have:
- At least 5 years’ PR agency and/or journalism experience
- A third level degree OR relevant communications or PR qualification/diploma
- Exceptional writing skills
- Fluency in English (including written)
- A second language would be a great asset but is not essential
- Flexible remote working (you don’t have to be in the office if you don’t want to)
- Wellness hour every week
- Health and pension benefits
- Monthly social meetups
- End of quarter staff parties
- International travel for conferences and client visits
- Annual working holiday (we’re off to Lisbon this year)