Are you seeking change and a chance to gain invaluable experience in global public relations? If so, Ireland’s largest tech PR agency, ClearStory International wants to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a talented Account Manager, someone who has PR experience but wants to carve out an exciting international career through liaising with the world’s most influential top-tier journalists. To date, we have worked with over 60 clients in 20 countries and run campaigns with major media outlets such as Forbes, CNBC, CNN, TIME, Fortune Magazine, Sky News and Bloomberg among others.
Through ClearStory, even in a post COVID world, you will have flexibility to work from home Monday to Friday with mandatory once a month team meetups to ensure the perfect work-life balance. You will also get the opportunity to travel to the biggest tech conferences globally and manage a team of creative people who are passionate about PR.
As Account Manager you will be required to oversee content developed and provide editorial direction to the ClearStory team alongside the Strategic Director. In addition to this, you will ensure team editorial deadlines are met and that clients are satisfied with the outcome of each campaign.
Who You Are
- You have existing PR agency experience as an Account Manager, an additional benefit would be media experience
- You have exceptional organisational and research skills
- You have strong attention to detail
You are a team player and an effective multi-tasker
- You possess an interest in technology, startups and global business affairs
- You can write consumer and business focused content
- You work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You are solutions focused and able to think strategically
- You are sociable and have great interpersonal skills
- You are good at providing direction to team members
- You have a working knowledge of google suite
What You Must Have
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in an agency environment
- A third level degree in communications/marketing or other
- Exceptional creative writing and business writing skills
- Strong interview skills
- Experience in writing press releases/pitches
- Fluency in written and spoken english
- Interest in news, both locally and internationally
- Additional language skills are a plus
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 28st April 2021.
Does this sound like you? If so, you can apply through clicking on the following LINK.