weClearStory International is a renowned international tech public relations agency boasting over 60 clients across more than 20 countries.
Based in Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, we work with some of the world’s most exciting up and coming startups and globally focused businesses to help them build their profiles in new and existing markets.
We help the most promising startups get noticed by the world’s largest media outlets, from the BBC, CNBC, CNN and Bloomberg to Forbes among many others.
Our rapidly growing tech PR agency is looking to recruit a talented Account Manager who is looking to develop a career in international tech PR.
The ideal candidate will be someone with existing PR agency experience as an Account Manager or someone looking to make the shift from journalism into PR and possess an eye for developing angles and creating newsworthy content.
You will be required to oversee content developed and provide editorial direction to the ClearStory team alongside the Strategic Director. In addition to this, you will ensure team editorial deadlines are met and that clients are satisfied with the outcome of each campaign.
Who You Are
- You have existing PR agency experience as an Account Manager, an additional benefit would be media experienceYou have exceptional organisational and research skills
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are a team player and an effective multi-tasker
- You possess an interest in technology, startups and global business affairs
- You can write consumer and business focused content
- You work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You are solutions focused and able to think strategically
- You are sociable and have great interpersonal skills
- You are good at providing direction to team members
- You have a working knowledge of google suite
What You Must Have
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in an agency environment
- A third level degree in communications/marketing or other
- Exceptional creative writing and business writing skills
- Strong interview skills
- Experience in writing press releases/pitches
- Fluency in written and spoken english
- Interest in news, both locally and internationally
- Additional language skills are a plus
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 28st April 2021.
Could this be you? If so, apply with your CV here.