ClearStory International is an international public relations agency with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. With 50 clients across 20+ countries, we work with the world’s most promising early stage startups and internationally focused businesses to build their profiles in new and existing markets.
ClearStory International is currently expanding its international event division and is recruiting for an Event PR Executive.
You will be responsible for attracting the world’s biggest media brands such as CNN, CNBC and Bloomberg to internationally renowned events across North America, Europe and Asia.
From sourcing media partnerships to media moderators, you will plan and coordinate global campaigns to showcase client events. Additionally, you will be required to provide on the ground support coordinating media interviews, liaising with journalists and generating content for the event.
- Manage a varied portfolio of global events for our clients
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships
- Coordinate interview requests
- Press release writing
- Media relations
- Act as the main point of contact for clients and partners
- Create an outreach strategy to source moderators, media attendees and partners
- Manage registration systems
Who You Are
- You have strong research and planning skills
- You have an interest in technology, startups and global business affairs
- You have strong writing skills
- You are flexible and proactive with a proven ability to multitask
- You are solution focused and able to think strategically
- You are organised and have excellent attention to detail
- You can work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are friendly and have impeccable interpersonal skills in a professional setting
- You work well as part of a team
- Travelling is required
Qualifications and requirements
- 2 years’ event management experience
- Third level degree OR relevant industry qualification
- Client and campaign management skills
- Experience in developing media relationships
- Fluency in English (including written)
- Other language is a plus
Application Deadline: 1st of November, 2019
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or at the link below:
Other Open Roles
ClearStory International is an international public relations agency with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. With 30 clients across 15+ countries, we work with the world’s most promising early stage startups and internationally focused businesses to build their profiles...
ClearStory International is an international public relations agency with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. We work with some of the world’s fastest growing companies to provide a centralised global PR service. With a network of media contacts across 60+ countries,...