ClearStory International is a renowned international tech public relations agency boasting over 60 clients across more than 20 countries.
Based in Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, we work with some of the world’s most exciting up and coming startups and globally focused businesses to help them build their profiles in new and existing markets.
We help the most promising startups get noticed by the world’s largest media outlets, from the BBC, CNBC, CNN and Bloomberg to Forbes among many others.
Our rapidly growing tech PR agency is looking to recruit a talented Editorial Campaign Manager who is looking to develop a career in international PR.
The ideal candidate will be looking to make the shift from journalism into PR and possess an eye for developing angles and creating newsworthy content.
You will be required to oversee content developed and provide editorial direction to the ClearStory team alongside the Editorial Campaign Director. In addition to this, you will ensure team editorial deadlines are met and that clients are satisfied with the outcome of each campaign.
Who You Are
- You have worked as a journalist and are looking to develop a career in public relations
- You have exceptional organisational and research skills
- You are a team player and are a strong multi-tasker
- You possess an interest in technology, startups and global business affairs
- You can write consumer and corporate content
- You work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You are solution focused and able to think strategically
- You are sociable and have great interpersonal skills
- You are good at providing direction to team members
What you must have
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a journalist
- A third level degree in communications/marketing or other
- Exceptional creative writing and corporate writing skills
- Strong interviewer skills
- Demonstrable contacts and relationships with Irish media
- Experience in writing press releases/pitches
- Fluency in written and spoken english
- Interest in news, both locally and internationally
The closing date for applications is Friday 31st January 2020.
Please apply with your CV at the link below.
Other Open Roles
ClearStory International is a renowned international tech public relations agency boasting over 60 clients across more than 20 countries. Based in Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, we work with some of the world’s most exciting up and coming startups and globally focused...