ClearStory International is an international public relations agency with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. With 30 clients across 15+ countries, we work with the world’s most promising early stage startups and internationally focused businesses to build their profiles in new and existing markets.
ClearStory International is recruiting for a Senior Account Executive role as their client list expands.
You will be working with some of the fastest growing companies around the world to tell their story and generate media interest. You will liaise with international and regional publications/broadcasters including TechCrunch, New York Times, BBC, Channel News Asia and others to produce impactful client coverage.
You will be responsible for everyday client servicing and the execution of targeted media campaigns around the world as well as travelling to some of the largest tech conferences globally.
● Media targeting and research
● Assisting in the planning and execution of international media campaigns
● Drafting of press releases and other materials
● Media relations
● Messaging and storyboard creation
● Client reporting
● Client relations
● International event PR
● Travel is required
Who You Are
● You have an interest in technology, startups and global business affairs
● You are ambitious, career driven and keen to build an international media contact list
● You are flexible and proactive with a proven ability to multitask
● You are solution focused and able to think strategically
● You are organised and have excellent attention to detail
● You can work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
● You are friendly and have impeccable interpersonal skills in a professional setting
● You work well as part of a team
● You have strong writing skills and grammar
● You are creative with good instinct for interesting editorial content
Qualifications and requirements
● At least 2 years’ agency experience
● Third level degree OR relevant communications or PR qualification/diploma
● Demonstrable writing skills, with experience writing press releases
● Client and campaign management skills
● Experience in developing media relationships
● Fluency in English (including written)
● Another language would be a bonus