ClearStory International is an international public relations agency with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. With 20 clients across 10+ countries, we work with the world’s most promising early stage startups and internationally focused businesses to build their profiles in new and existing markets.
ClearStory International is recruiting for a Senior Account Executive role as our client list expands.
You will be working with some of the fastest growing companies around the world to tell their story and generate media interest. You will liaise with international and regional publications/broadcasters including TechCrunch, New York Times, BBC, Channel News Asia and others to produce impactful client coverage.
You will be responsible for everyday client servicing and the execution of targeted media campaigns around the world as well as travelling to coordinate some of the largest tech conferences globally.
● Media targeting and research
● Assisting in the planning and execution of international media campaigns
● Drafting of press releases and other materials
● Media relations
● Messaging and storyboard creation
● Client reporting
● Client relations
● International event coordination
● Travel is required
Who You Are
● You have an interest in technology and startups
● You are ambitious, career driven and keen to build an international media contact list
● You are flexible, adaptive and proactive
● You have an interest in global affairs
● You are organised and have a good eye for detail
● You are solution focused
● You can work to tight deadlines in a high-stress environment
● You are friendly and have good people skills
● You work well as part of a small team
● You have strong writing skills and grammar
● You have a good instinct for interesting editorial content
Qualifications and requirements
● 3+ year plus of agency experience
● Third level degree OR relevant communications or PR qualification/diploma
● Demonstrable writing skills
● Other language would be desirable